We are looking for a skilled engineer to join our team, based at our premises in Ayrshire.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Repair and maintenance of agricultural and construction machines in field and at depot as required.
- Accurately completing all relevant paperwork daily via service app.
- Working as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience in the Agricultural sector with construction knowledge an advantage.
- Experience in diesel engines, electrics, hydraulics, transmissions and fault finding using electronic diagnostic equipment.
- The ability to work well in a busy environment.
- Good IT skills
- Driving License
In return you will receive:
- 40-hour basic working week and competitive overtime rates.
- Laptop, phone, uniform including overalls.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 28 days annual leave.
- In-house, online and manufacturer training.
Contact us now on:
01292 541920 or send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org